Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sorry

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a week! I got pretty busy at work and then got a little cold and so was a bit out of it. On top of this, Mike was "traveling" this week and while I was a bit nervous about that, I didn't (and still don't) have many details and so not much to say. He's back at his FOB now (thankfully) and has even had time to send me a blog post which I'll be posting in a minute.

I'm still fighting a little cold, but this afternoon I am going to the 14th Annual Sea Shanty festival at the San Diego Maritime Museum. I have lots of work to do this afternoon and am going in to school in just a few minutes so that I can work for a few hours before I get to see "Pint and Dale" perform! :)

I love you Mike!

1 comment:

Kym said...

Colleen,

I hope you're feeling better! Keep your chin up. It's not the best thing feeling sick and having no one to pamper you!!!

Know you're in my thoughts and prayers!

Kym