Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I love that time is going by quickly because that means that each day brings me closer to seeing Mike again, but seriously, I NEED this weekend to catch my breath! I was talking to Mike tonight and it really does seem like it won't be that long until we see each other again, considering how quickly time is going by and how much we have on our plates in the next two months...but being that crazy busy also means that I am crazy busy!

I wanted to write tonight to thank everyone who responded to my last post...kind words are always nice to hear! To everyone who read the post but didn't comment, I hope you at least had a few moments to reflect on all the good in your worlds!

Before I sign off, I want to wish my brother, Tom, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope he had a great day and enjoys his first nights in his NEW apartment!

Take care everyone!

I love you Mike!!

No comments: