Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My weekend

Have you ever had one of those weekends in which you are constantly doing something and then at the end of it you feel like you haven't accomplished anything? After Friday night, I spent most of the weekend working around our house. I admit I had to call my Dad several times and I made several trips to the hardware store - actually, three hardware stores! I finally laid the carpet on our back porch. I'm pretty excited about that because it now looks great! My next project out there is to fix the lighting and to work on a little corner bistro area. Yes, Dad, I said my next project...just like you, I've always got another one in the works! :) I also worked on fixing that stupid IKEA panel system that I am using for a closet door in our bedroom. It looks looks really nice, but it was the biggest pain in the butt I've ever had to deal with!! I also fixed up the second bathroom (that one I still haven't actually used since we moved in) a bit. I still have some work to do in there, but that'll have to wait. I cleaned, did laundry and organized the garage...and I was feeling pretty good about it all until I realized last night that I had not thought about school since I walked out Friday afternoon! I spent last night working on organizing my week and I think I'm settled in and tomorrow is already Wednesday - it's crazy!!

Anyway, I hope everyone else had an enjoyable and relaxing (or productive) weekend.

I love you Mike!

No comments: