Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's been too long..

Sorry, I know it's been a long time (too long) since I posted last. I was talking to my sister on the phone tonight and she reminded me I hadn't posted in several days...sorry about that. The good thing is I've been keeping busy, the bad thing is...I've been really busy!

I got some beautiful birthday flowers from Mike today and a nice package from my parents too. My mom asked me what I was doing for my birthday and I told her that I was spending a very relaxing evening at home watching some good television. Might not sound too exciting, but it's really nice to just relax for a night!

I just finished watching the season premier of LOST...it was really good, but I hate that I now have to wait until next week to see what happens next. I don't think I'm patient enough for this show even though I love it so much! I'm looking forward to watching Grey's Anatomy tonight too. These are two of my favorite shows (I also love 24 and The Unit and, of course, all the Law and Order shows!).

Mike is doing well even though he hasn't been able to post anything in some time. He's keeping busy and is finally over his cold. He said that it's starting to really cool down at night, but even though it's getting cooler during the day, the temperature recently went back up a bit. He's doing much of the same things at work (sorry, I don't know details) and is reading a lot when he gets "home" at night. I know that he's really looking forward to coming home on leave in just over a month - just in time for Thanksgiving! My parents are coming out to visit during that week too, so it'll be great to have everyone around for this holiday. We'll be eating LOTS of Turkey and hopefully have lots of leftover Turkey sandwiches as well.

Well, that's about it for today. Sorry I don't have more to post. I'll try and take a picture of the flowers Mike sent and post that too...just for fun! I have another all-night LAN party to chaperone tomorrow night so I may not get to post much this weekend (I'll be sleeping most of Saturday). That being said, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I love you Mike!

No comments: