Saturday, April 19, 2008

Or Not

The house my heart was set on sold...or is in the process of selling at least, so there will be no crazy move at least for now. Probably a good thing, but I'll admit I am disappointed. I had imagined the many trips to Home Depot and lots of fun renovations...

In the meantime, I'm trying to spring clean and get rid of as much as possible. We have too many "things" - a lot of clutter. We also have an obscene amount of books. Not surprising, but annoying to move around. I can get rid of a lot, but probably not many books.

Mike's on duty every third day/night right now, which is a weird rotation for us. I find I get a lot done when he's away and then, when he's here, appreciate our time together much more!

Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello you(s)/you(pl),
I'm studying for finals like mad and I wanted to take a break to congratulate you on your first week at on land/at sea. Hope you have much progress getting organized/your sea legs. Glad you are staying busy and keeping on your toes, because you never know what you miss when you are sleeping (except early morning traffic/dolphins).
Take it easy,
Brendan